Wednesday 4 June 2014

JOKE OF THE DAY: Status Updates We Would We on Facebook and Twitter if We Were In The Days Of Moses, Noah...



Status updates we would see on Facebook and twitter if we were in the days of Moses, Noah, Adam and Abraham (If Facebook existed):

1.Guys it's scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt! Choi‪#shaking ‬

2. One of Jesus' disciples post: What a long day..Walking and preaching the gospel. Now chilling with my brothers. These guys are funny..(LLP) Laughing Like Pharaoh........ ‪#SMH ‬

3. Just chilling in first class at Noah's ark, the view here is fantastic.. But these Lions keep staring at me very weird...‪#Noah‬'s voyage

4.O M G!!!! The red sea just parted before my eyes. You guys should see this!!..Instagram tinz! ‪#shocked4Days‬

5.Chilling with Moses at Mount.Sinai guys. There's some miracles going on here..Mekin sense ‪#ReceiveManna‬from heaven!!!

6.Eve and her hubby got banished, bcos they ate the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? #SMH

7.Jacob's status: Things we do for love, can't believed I worked for her father for 14 years just to get her. Love you Rachel. #FeelingInLove‬...

8.Some people are so cruel....Imagine Cain...how could you kill your own brother? ‪#‎ R.I.P.Abel‬... ‪‬

9.Pimping my camel... Jerusalem here I come.... ‪#‎ Roadtrip‬

10. Peter's status....mehn d fish doro plenty....#SellingTinz LOL..
you can join the fun by adding yours

No comments:

Post a Comment