Friday 27 December 2013

Meet The First White Foriegn Man with a Tattoo of Nigeria’s Coat of Arms | Photos

Meet The First White Foriegn Man with a Tattoo of Nigeria's Coat of Arms.

Vladimir Maslovsky from Ukraine south-east part of Central Europe calls himself "Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian". says he loves Nigeria and can't wait to Visit the country, he speaks little Yoruba and Igbo.

See what he has to say
" You don't have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian, Yes I am White but I am so Bleeping fully Nigerian,….I am so glad I met them,and they changed my life…..So thank you Lord, that is the Best gift for me, So me now just waiting, when I go finish my school and then I go enter naija to make there some changes…..Yes We Can Be United! Yes We Can Be Faithful! Yes We Can Be Peaceful! Yes We Can Be Progressive! Orile ede to rewa ni Nigeria Chukwu bu onye okike, O bu onye oka iwu! #unity and faith, peace and progress!!!# Tattoo One Love to you all My Big NAIJA FAMIlY!! Respectfully yours "Oyinbo Flyboi Nigeria"

Wow very impressive I must say….or What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment